Please, don't silence problems! If anything does not behave or is not displayed as you expect, it may be a bug. Please don't assume that it is supposed to be that way or that "maybe I am not smart enough to get it." Please report it to us. Even more importantly, if you get an error or warning message, please report them immediately.
You may report in either of these ways:
- Send an email to the manager (Yigal Bronner: yigal DOT bronner AT mail.huji.ac.il) and carbon-copy the developer (Amir Simantov: wawina AT gmail.com).
- Add a discussion in our GitHub repository: https://github.com/PanditProject/Website/discussions
Write a short description of the issue in the email's or discussion's title.
Add as much information as you can to the email's body:
- Copy and paste the full error or message if you have got any.
- Supply the exact time you did it (including your time zone).
- Explain what happened or what the problem is.
- Describe how do you expect the system to behave.
- Describe what you were trying to do.
- Copy and paste the URL where the message occurred.
- Copy and paste the URL you came from (if you can go back in the browser).
- Insert a screenshot of the entire page.
- Add which browser you used (Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) and on which device (phone, desktop).
- Add any details you think may help.