Short name: Collection 2
Alternative names: Research and Archaeological Department of Jammu and Kashmir Collection
Located in: Delhi
Stored in: National Archives of India, Delhi
- This collection consists of 212 manuscripts brought on 19 October 1948 from the Research and Archaeological Department of Jammu and Kashmir Government and preserved in the National Archives of India, Delhi. According to Mr Chetan Pandey, the founder of eGangotri Digital Preservation Trust, this collection was moved to Delhi during the agitation in 1948 from Archaeology Department, Srinagar.
Currently collected here:
Biswas and Prajapati 1998 • archive.org - Scan encoded
Last update: 03.08.2021 - 11:30