Pandit Radhakrishna of Lahore
Full name: Pandit Radhakrishna of Lahore
Year of birth: 1840 c.
Year of death: 1900 c.
Alternative names: Pandit Radhakrishna, Pt. Rādhākṛṣṇa
- A manuscript specialist and collector.
- Corresponded with Gough, initiating the 1868 government program to collect and document manuscripts across all three Presidencies.
- His manuscript collection is no longer traceable.
- A handlist of his collection is mentioned as source no. 24 in volume 1 of Aufrecht's Catalogus Catalogorum
- Aufrecht said that he was "famous not only for his enlightened views, but also for his great knowledge of Sanskrit lore."
Last update: 02.05.2023 - 02:59
Relates to Sites