MS Jammu Raghunatha 167 gha
Located in: Jammu
Stored in: Raghunatha Temple
Shelfmark: Almira 2, Shelf 1
Accession number: 167 gha
Other number: Vyākaraṇa 16 (Patkar Catalogue)
Other oldness: Appears to be old
Material: Country paper
Physical completeness: Incomplete
Number of folios: 18
Lines per sheet: 10
Letters per line: 42
Sheet dimentions: 30.5 × 13.5 cm
- The manuscript breaks of at folio 1b. (info. from the catalogue)
- Red ink is used by the scribe for ornamentation only on the first page of the first folio
- Another hand by pencil provides folio numbers in English.
- A decorative motif on the first page.
- A marginal note on the first page which is not part of the text.
- "oṃ rāma" (oṃ kṛṣṇa rāma on the first folio) is mentioned on each verso on the below of the right margin, probably as a maṅgala mark.
- Bā bō is written on each verso of the left margin as the abbreviation of Bālabodhinī. Folio numbers are given on both left and the right margins of the verso
Last update: 14.06.2021 - 02:13